Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pick Asidz: Ride the Carousel

Trax: This is one of my new poems...

Fanfare: O.k. I'm game...

Trax: Exhaustive and abortive
We carry out dreams
They are like spinning carousels
The soul's ice cream
Father Ryhme and Mother Rythme
With a new means to discover
How a son created money
When the rest ran for cover
I dreamed it such
Over the computer
No you can't have none
You stinking looter
Monsters are nurturing
When in a black daze
My mind has a creation in production
Like a minotaur in a maze
Solution's aren't easy
With 10 years adrift
I've now got 90 million
Solution equiped
Makeshift pleasure
With a bolster
I'm going to heaven
With hell in my holster...

Fanfare: That was pretty good...wanna hear my new poem?

Trax: O.k., but make it quick!

Fanfare: Tell me the truth
About the all knowing sleuth
Power to passage
Craft to fastage
Common place
Common Answer
Dwell in the abyss
You linger in the cancer
Death is not a noble being
He lives in the shadows
Of the all seeing...

Trax: Bravo...little sis!

No comments: