Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pick Asidz: The Crow's Woes

Blank: My crow "Knight" is like my spirit guide, as native american people would say and think about their spirit animals. Crows are carrion and know the harshness of reality, nobody is going to feed one a steak dinner! A crow is a beautiful thing to a predator, with some blue in their plummage that they'd rather conceal. I feed mine Kit Kats and Beef Jerky, he loves that stuff. I mean I'd rather have a crow on my shoulder than a porcupine or a skunk, you feel me? The bird is a conflicted creature with mostly it's appetite on it's mind. Their biology is one where they hopscotch over idealisms and confer to their daily grind. I have powers where I can see through the eyes of my crow and send him to reconaissance stuff. He is trained much like a hawk, but less noticible. He has a white mowhawk on top of his head, that I gave him with spray paint. Sometimes I change the color for the holidays. It keeps me in the spirit of turning a backdrop into an exasperated "mocking bird"...

No comments: