Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pick Asidz: Polo with a Cholo

Sticky Balls: Okay then...What the hell kind of name is Trax?

Trax: Well it's a pseudanym of transmogrify, like a pun on a penny racer...remember freazy freakies and hypercolor? It's a name that flashes blue to red. What kind of name is Sticky Balls?

Sticky: Well I stick and ball warming up for polo practice.

Trax: You know I also play tennis...that's another game of King's right Sticky?

Sticky: Yeah but that game of King's stuff...I like sports but I doubt you know how to play the real game of King's.

Trax: Poker or Blackjack?

Sticky: Chess sucka...isn't that what you ruffian chaps say...I'm all aces for American Slang. Until you can last 4 chuckers you are still a twit.

Trax: Well I learned to play polo training horses in Idaho, then went for a brief stint in London. You know Heathrow is party centralogico to a bibliografo.

Sticky: What the heck are you prattling about?

Trax: Well I use prose grammar in two languages...I went to Spanish class in college and talk a lot of Spanguich...I'm chicano you know.

Sticky: Okay enough about you...You wanna hear about me? I'm like a crusader when I play polo...I'd rather have a lance than a mallet...You are like the Don Quixote of polo player and I am like the Red Knight of delight...how do you do with the women?

Trax: Hey partner, I'm damaged goods due to the hitmen...

Sticky: I hate hitmen always trying to eat the rich in a downtrodden hyperbole. Even here in England we have those kind...I thought we would have sent them all to Australia, but hitmen thrive in the new millenium like moths to a flashlight.

Trax: More like sucker punched to oblivion.

Sticky: Do you know EyeCandyz the gigalo?

Trax: Yeah we met once at the "Ravenous Raddish".

Sticky: That is a pub right?

Trax: Yeah owned by the bouncer T-wreker and it has a state of the art V.R. gridstation in the lower secret level that you need V.I.P. clearence to get into. I can plug my girlfriend into such spots to let her surf the I.V.R. net. She can open locks and crack safecodes, plus datasurf for secrets by creating dataloops called "Tronocrons".

Sticky: Yeah my brother, Michael Hunter talks to your Dad a lot in the British Military brigade that coincides with the American Military in Iraq. Your dad is his general in command...

No comments: