Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pick Asidz: Charismatic Lunatics

Luna: So what did you tell Flipsidz about this caper with Blank?

Charisma: I hear Blank wants to find "White Raven", a white voodoo priest houngon child. She used to be the prodigy of Dark Cloudz and Master Voodoo himself.

Luna: What is so special about the kid other than houngons are less common than Bokors?

Charisma: Well White Raven is around the same age, only one year older than Brainchild. They want to fix the two up, as B-child needs a girlfriend playmate. He spends all his time creating all things robotic and needs to get in touch with humanistical side. My sister would be all against him dating a hispanic like White Raven is...

Luna: But you are o.k. with it?

Charisma: Well you know Flip and I have been together for four years now? I'm all kinds of color blind when it comes to racism. My sister is the opposite. She wouldn't talk to me for a year after Flip and I first got together.

Luna: What a stuckup little bitch Charma is?

Charisma: Yeah but she has her fine points of being more high society than I am. Social butterfly that she is. I heard she is now dating a Senator.

Luna: That is cool...I guess what she misses out on in chit chat, she makes up for hobnobbing...she is pretty beautiful! You know I'm bisexual and I would love to have a go at her?

Charisma: You and that Armitage chick.

Luna: Armitage is a fugitive and if I ever catch her she is toast! I hate psychics gone bad!

Charisma: Same here, but most use their talents for crime and profit. I'm different and when us properly minded people use their powers for good, we create a pathway for ourselves to heaven. Psychic powers are a god given blessing. No one should let the devil play with them!

Luna: Well Traz is the same way...he is the gatekeeper at the F.B.I.'s Psychic Affairs units. He promotes wayward psychics to become good and grants them power enhancers if they do.

Charisma: Like that strength boosting and power enhancing stuff from his portion of the Nostropodiac?

Luna: Yeah that original spellbook was split apart by different factions of the "DreamKnightz" long ago.

Charisma: So I'm trying to learn all I can about them...they were part of King Arthur's round table right?

Luna: Yeah and the original "DreamKnightz" were taught magic by Merlin.

Charisma: They say Merlin wrote the "Nostropodiac" and the "Hyperion"?

Luna: Yes but the Nostopodum is the part of the dark arcane and the Hyperium is the light arcane.

Charisma: So that is the book Trax is trying to piece together.

Luna: But Trax is under Blank of the "Capitulating Duetz" right?

Charisma: Yup and everybody is crazy about his "Relikz" dealer stepfather, Blake.

Luna: Relikz are rare artifacts with magic powers embued into them, solid?

Charisma: You wouldn't believe the powers contained in those vessels. Charma and I charmed a few to make some extra cash...

No comments: