Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pick Asidz: Monitor My thoughts

Flipsidz: You know people are always trying to convince me that we need to put a damper on some people and monitor them on a daily basis psychically? Well my thinking is if they haven't done anything wrong, why bother? Because they can...is a stupid rationalization that extends to the everywhere and everyman. The people that would take advantage of psychically monitoring people are the "bad guys". They never let you succeed...and are always out to make you bleed! I hate those kind of people with a passion. In my profession as an F.B.I. hostage negotiator I know what makes those kind of people tick. "Let me get an upper hand on someone who has achieved so I can misappropriate." That is what they do...but what about all those people who actually are subserviant to society and follow the rules? The every man is not a prisoner if he is innocent! Make the people pay who did the bad stuff people...it serves mankind and is in the right state of mind...

No comments: