Monday, October 6, 2008

Pick Asidz: Veterans of Excederins

On phone:

Blank: So you hooked up Brikx and Loca to card counting simulcrons...good boy B-child, now you are entering into the forbidden zone of dealing with my primal pastimes...

Brainchild: You know I don't like you Blank, but as long as my two android homies run with the "Duetz", then I'll have to let them have their fun. There are so many things you can do with machines, especially if they look and pass for people. Flipsidz is against this little endeavor, but I want to test the resilience of my machine creations...

Blank: I'm bored with making them too socially intractive, when they can be put to better uses! I know if anything goes wrong you have their self destruct mechanisms in place for them right?

Brainchild: Was that a joke? Nothing will go wrong if I can monitor them from my synth module motherboard here at GridStation. Have fun in Vegas and try not to use too much Voodoo on the slof slots.

Blank: I like to use Voodoo on the card dealers if I don't feel hot...That way I can make them sick through a curse and bring out the next sucker. Nothing like a card pit from the abyss...I love the smell of brimstone in the morning!

No comments: