Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pick Asidz: Noble as a lion

Clyde: Pieces to the parthenon and lamenting the mime. I'm noble as a lion and go back in time. I'll tell you a tale so beggars don't beg, so you won't be able to tell the common folk from dreg. Here in misfortune striving to get higher, there are middlemen who conform to the steady buyer. Outwish your wishlist and bullshit all you want, the truth to any matter is not to get caught. Culture me stupid, then ignorance is not blind. Here in this galazy of the Flipsidz...

Flipsidz: Don't stand there stupid, don't hang on my cloud, I'm the boss here and I'll tell you if I want you to stick around. Candle in the wind, flame on the ground, burning bright to cradle the sound.

Blank: Vermin are vermin wherever you go, the night sticks to dry so go run to the snow. Peacemaker protagonist you are not safe in one place. I don't have to wish to say it to your face, but I prefer the lingo of the spirit vs. the culture of a dry death and a society led by the Vulture.

No comments: