Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pick Asidz: Pick Up styx To: Ice Cube

Styx: You can feel your life ticking away on the beat. The street seems to consume your lifeforce and dissolve egos at the same time. A doctor would diagnose "getting yourself distinguished" to a runaway orphan here. And then the kid would be like, "sure old dude just give me my 15 minutes." Then you know he would come back and beg for more if you did. But the elder would think to the younger "ha, ha, ha, I've been here longer". But would that be because he expects him to die soon or be eaten by society? But then the actual retort would be propagandic...at best. For me the bitter is sweet as I eat the Pizza backwards. This Flipsidz guy is like the Barrack Obama of the F.B.I., but I like him because I know he did the grim and gritty in the past with gang life. "Styx and stones can break those drones", is my creedo's capitalism. Capitalism being the cop who won't cop to crap. "Sincere was my past venier", as that crazy bastard Trax would say. I've caught him with his pants precariously down a whole bunch. Like approach the kid only in his moment of weakness, a regular halfbreed lightbringer/moon bringer mongrel, but a prince to boot. That is what we call him, getting over the fear to like and tolerate him. A cross between good and evil is always a chaotic mess, but that kid keeps himself in check. His machine girl girlfriend is always telling me "purchase me a purpose" when I deal with that kid. Were supposed to keep the fact that she is an android on the low. That Trax kid is permanently attached to the machines and the supernatural. I swear if machines took over they'd make himn a cyborg, just for kicks. But in the here and now we have to keep our egos in check cause the kid is supposed to be nobility, like I said. A poor nobleman street person? I wish California could get used to that!

No comments: