Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pick Asidz: Entreprenaur Superioris

Flipsidz: We are now working on nanomachines at Gridstation, the highest buyers are the non psychic, no powers kinda people. I feel bad for them vs. us. My team of psychics list to the thousands and they each have their own usefulness, as I have contacted them when they needed help and gave them my support. "If I find you useful I treat you right kite. If you wallow in tears, it could take years." I like the productive machine of power and high stature...thus I have created! Real Businessmen treat power like an addict treats drugs. If I have the time you could walk away with the crime. I branched out into the F.B.I. after the Navy Seals to steal secrets and benefit off them in the techie blackmarket underworld. What a monopoly I have created like a mad scientist on speed. Good for the psychics...they work hard! With these nanomechs we can enhance them too. It can make you into a super hero or villian...your choice! Some of these things promote pyrokinesis, ice ventesis, bio-regeneration, strength enhancers, neuro interfaces and cygears.

No comments: