Sunday, June 28, 2009

This sucks the life out of me

These bugs are not my friends...
Should I keep talking to them in hopes they listen?
Parasites that kill super men?
Is this some kind of comic book joke?
I have a parasitic infection of hookworm.
At the hospital they freaking ask to see the worms.
That after a security guard there held me for ransom and threatened my life
4 years ago...
My question is has it got any better?
Cottage Hospital of Santa Barbara, California?
I give to their children's charity non stop at Rite-Aid.
Hoping they won't do this to poor unfortunate children.
Or more Vulnerable people like the homeless.
You medical people are not allowed to pick and choose.
A la "Universal Healthcare".
God bless President Barack Obama.
(At least he seems to care)!
(I even have both CenCal and Medicare and they still won't take me seriously)?

No comments: