Monday, June 29, 2009

Pick Asidz: Duetz Dance To: 50 cent

Blank: I think we are going to need to dance with Cog and the Hellbringaz?

Clyde: Why Blankster?

Blank: Because they have crossed the Voodooplex by trying to take over the fyre elementels.

Clyde: But that is commonplace...okay okay I'm in! Just tell me we can box up the little suckers this time?

Blank: They are my friend's Clyden...

Clyde: The Big ones aren't...what about the shadowcast?

Blank: The fyre are more useful to destroy property, the shadowcast are more useful to create death. The little ones are more prone to listen to hypnospeak. I'd hate Cog making them totally evil without reciprocational purposes. They would just cause uncontrolled chaos...Not comandeered by the High JAH.

Clyde: No Blank...Cog believes chaos is eventual so he ercumspects...he is an absolutarian anarchist. While you are a chrysium. (Ha, Ha you lovable scumbag...) Not a curse doctor like you!

Blank: I'm a curse doctor with a rehearsed proctor C-money...

Clyde: Yeah let's Boogeyman...

No comments: