Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Pick Asidz: My Dreamway Thumb

Trax: Well Loca...my courier was supposed to show up hours ago.

Loca: An opposable thumb has a use for a bum?

Trax: Or derelects are neglectful by nature with no nurture?

Loca: Oh yeah...I'm supposed to be your android mother and your robot father all rolled into one number cruncher?

Trax: Truth or dare...should we investigate?

Loca: Like Watergate? 411 or 911?

Trax: All foreigners are suspect?

Loca: Did they put a "made in the U.S.A." sticker on me when I was created?

Trax: Nope! You were made in China like "Reeboks"...

Loca: Seriously though...am I the only one that loves you anymore?

Trax: I don't know...who do you ask? The police? The politicians? The sirens? The birds? The Barbarians? It's like I have a "do not disturb" sign on my hacienda?

Loca: Or a "neglect on sight" stamp on your forehead?

Trax: Forseuth melancholy holly...missile my toes!

Loca: Or hump like a snowhill...?

No comments: