Friday, June 19, 2009

Sodden Earth: The quest of Ohman

Ohman: Brother I have tried all the starquests and seriphonem by Omnicus.
You have to agree with me on the cosmic visualization of the persiphony of the transpondem.?

Uhman: I am more demonne so I stray with the typeset manifestuals of Omnicus.
You are more his prodigy to rule the Sodden Earth that he wishes for Earth.

Ohman: Well then listen to me when I say that New Epsilonne is in danger and you should care because you are halfe angelle.

Uhman: Lord Scorch has it in for you brother. You know that don't you? He is convincing Dryfist and the other Demonne Lordes to confer against you.

Ohman: Well I feel my duty is to the Angelli.

Uhman: Those male angelles will use you. You will never be accepted in Alphacross with the Lyte Archangellum.

Ohman: That is what you percieve, but you have not even hypnoslept to answer that question?

Uhman: I'd rather roam the Nightclasp. Brother you should test yourself at Denizen Dungeon.

Ohman: Well I go into spirite modem too much at Omnicus' request.

Uhman: I never listen to that. I roam in the corporelle. My transpondency is more disrupted and I turn the mood mode of the Humanne. We should correspond with them only and not the mortalles.

No comments: