Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pick Asidz: Pleasent Dreamz

Brainchild: So what do you think of my penthouse Ado?

Adobe: Crazy cool B-child! 14 years old with this much luxury?

Brainchild: Well I work hard for my money. Wanna see the prototype "Aphis" droid?

Adobe: I heard about Locamotion and Trax...did you work on her?

Brainchild: A little...but she is a synthetic designed by the late Girtron Holder, the inventor of the "Ressurectionis Programme". This Aphis droid is my first attempt at neurosynthesis.

Aphis: Hello Brainchild. This station is set for V.I.R. initiation...who is our guest?

Brainchild: Her name is Adophi Surist, but we all call her Adobe. She is my companion co-pilot at "Space Camp".

Aphis: Well good direction is hard to find from "genetics".

Brainchild: Remember Aphis, I told you to say "humans"!

Aphis: But Alpha Station was programmed by Servo to say "Genetics"!

Brainchild: That is because he is so technical...I want a more layed back vernacular in my place of rest.

Adobe: Wow, can you make me one of those?

Aphis: I am a Gridlock Automaton Adobe!

Brainchild: What he is trying to say is, "I cost a lot of green".

Adobe: Well the sun sets orange and doesn't turn green B-child!

Brainchild: Well fauna does and it gives us our oxygen supply!

Adobe: I guess you have a point there?

Brainchild: Well let's keep the present pleasent. So I don't dream in binary codes...

No comments: