Monday, June 8, 2009

Pick Asidz: Why do I have to die?

Trax: Pick off my petals...cause she loves me, she loves me not? What excuse today woman? Nobody cares about anybody anymore. I tell someone I'm sick and they just nod. I tell someone I might die and they say "Go to the Hospital"? Um...let me tell you something! That hospital is monogomous with "hitmen radio". An attempt turns into a "vulnerability trap"? I have insurance, but the mental clause turns into "you are delusional". I have been there over a hundred times...doctors are supposedly dedicated to "saving lives"? Why do I have to die? That is my eternal question...my spirit is somewhere else while my body is stuck on a warground? I care about people too much? People die all the time? I don't want an answer from "Andria"! Those two questions do not predetermine my stature...as I keep on keeping on!

No comments: