Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pick Asidz: Due Process

On P.A. system at Gridlockx Central...

Flipsidz: O.K. Brainchild, take the power up to 50%...Cannibal I need you to regulate cyber turbulence to install this program...upsy daisy like I'm so much of a sucker they call me "Mr. Lollypop"...wait till they "flip out" Flipsidz style over this prototype android...Avatar I expect you to color coordinate the schematic to look "high tech", o.k.? Servo lock into the coordinates of the "Gridframe" nexus code for the hypnophonic...and Alex, I expect you to sell this "bad boy". This new chip is worth a fortune cookie, so try not to scramble it Servo. B-child, please hook up your gadget thingamagig to the power core...

Brainchild: It's called a chlorometer...

Flipsidz: Whatever kid...I love your cybernetic leggos like everybody loves Eggos, o.k.?

Brainchild: Don't tell me you are going to replace my mother with this thing? You love it so much?

Flipsidz: Which Mom? Barbie or Skipper? Anyway this is a little more hypothetical than those two...

Servo: And you are a black Ken doll you charmer...? Nurture the kid a little Mr. Scrooge!

Flipsidz: Nurture my machine first Dreadlocks...this is business!

Cannibal: Business like a bushy tailed Marmot Sidz...This one is all machine you know? Not protoform...

Flipsidz: Yeah, yeah...just like my turntable...give it a personality dude...that is all I'm asking...!

No comments: