Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pick Asidz: Polygraphical

Luna: Alright Mr. Swisher, I want to know where you intended to sell this bootleg d.v.d. of the underground retrofitting of an android?

3-D: I told you I get it from an anonymous source who will remain nameless.

Luna: Where do these androids come from?

3-D: I don't know...the guy told me it would take out my trash and do my dishes, o.k.?

Luna: We are going to hook you up to a polygraph machine to see if you are lying to me. You know I have people that could read your mind?

3-D: Let them in on all my dirty thoughts?

Luna: Oh yes...well that is not what I'm asking you...I want to know your source? This technology is extremely sensitive to the government and we don't want it in the wrong hands such as yours.

3-D: So if I'm the fall guy, who dropped me off the cliff?

Luna: Like you said, "an anonymous source", gave us intel on your whereabouts.

3-D: Stupid tape...the brotherhood wanted one of those things as a bargaining chip to pardon some of our officials.

Luna: By "the Brotherhood", you mean the Aryan subculture of white supremacists who you associate with primarily?

3-D: Yeah me and the boys wanted some new toys! All I know is some black guy is in charge of that operation, and we wanted to subvert their stenography.

Luna: Some black guy...could you give me a name?

3-D: All he siad was some kind of code, "Every side has a story".

Luna: And that is all you know? The polygraph shows that you are lying.

3-D: One other thing, they mentioned something about street gangs.

Luna: What does that have to do with android manufacturing?

3-D: My best guess is...these androids can rap!

No comments: