Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pick Asidz: Rest Milk

Trax: I'm an advocate of advocation...would you like some fresh squeezed penis juice?

Charma: You are the real "sicco"...but you are so darn cute!

Trax: Is that like munching on your boobs and pretending that your nipples are fleshy m & m's?

Charma: You would be booby munching the booby monster baby.

Trax: O.K., enough trash talking...what is for lunch?

Charma: I made you a spearmint gum commercial for an appetizer...

Trax: Ha, ha...I wonder what Charisma would think if she knew we were hanging out?

Charma: What would Loca think?

Trax: Oh whatever...I programmed her to sit in a corner!

Charma: I thought you believed me to be a callous bitch?

Trax: You are just a little blip on the bitchiest bitch scale sexy!

Charma: That is settling...settle down and saddle up? Is that what you are thinking?

Trax: I'm thinking I'd like to take you out drinking!

Charma: Wine and dine me...? Can you afford it? You know that I am dating a Congressman?

Trax: Well you see I've got my deals shined up...

Charma: Those things are real?

Trax: As real as buying you a meal milk lady...

Charma: You need a rest from an alternate reality?

Trax: Yeah, but don't make it too political...

No comments: