Monday, June 8, 2009

Pick Asidz: Trying is dying?

Trax: So I talk to the adopted parents about my malady...? "I am sick with a parasitic infection", I say. There is a choice for what they respond. It is either, "It is all in your head", "We are all dying in some way or another", or what I know but they don't express, "I don't care". You think I know this is your handywork? A medical embargo by a former Jewish Junior Mafia Don when the Ambulence business was working? When every time you come to visit you make it kind of obvious? "Get him a girlfriend", that is what they facetiously say to a "perfunctory rift"? My retort is get me some "dead presidents"! I follow my own lead to the beat of a communal heart. These money deals are really real! I'm seeing real legal compresses to my eternal headache and heartache. "I shouldn't hate"? That is my question to myself? I do hate the people responsible, who the cops protect? Some civil service to the defunct community? Uh Oh that is a bad word? The surroundings seem so volatile, I write something down and they explode into more corruption? Conspiracy to kill a kid...that was 10 years ago! Now that I have grown up I try to be a "freedom fighter". Trying is not dying!

No comments: