Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pick Asidz: In check

Playing chess...

Crux: You know I hate conformity...the status quo are all smoes!

Trax: I wish I could be normal and conform. But that wasn't the hand I was dealt.

Crux: I hate playing with you...you promised not to read my mind?

Trax: I promised, but I'm paying more attention to finding my own queen.

Crux: Mrs. Right is really uptight!

Trax: And the commonplace has a steady pace...

Crux: What is going on with you and Loca?

Trax: Well I met this Luna chick at Quantico and now my heart pitter splatters.

Crux: Did they say that you qualify for their psychic program?

Trax: They told me that they'd get back to me...

Crux: What do you get when you cross a dingo with a fruit tree?

Trax: What?

Crux: A dingoberry...! Blank is going to watch great whites in a shark cage and he wants you to come along with him to read their minds.

Trax: He probably wants to mate with one...and he wants to know if they are scared of him.

Crux: Yeah right, scared if he grew gills is more like it!

Trax: Check!

Crux: My King has to go to the bathroom...

Trax: And I'll bet he expects me to wipe his ass!

No comments: