Monday, August 4, 2008

Pick Asidz: A soldier's fortune

Gen. Murphy: Fortuitous didactics make the man adorned in stars and stripes seek to ware his own flag. Trax has been sending me emails talking about all kinds of "hitman" nonsense. I tell him that most hitmen are cowards compared to the camoflaged essence of military comradery. Mercs have a purpose and the general redneck with a gun finds his honor in a bottle. Battle hardened and gleaming to a rocket's red glare is the paradigm for cadence. I was a Vietnam Veteran before and just another grunt to punt. The hell that was created over there got most people in touch with dark influences of razor rancor. I was an officer because I went to college in the 60's instead of being a flower child. My flower was inserted into the muzzle of my M-16. Like a torch of my target conscience, life was a limerick lurking in the demeanor of doom. When I finally got home I discovered that I wanted a simple life of humble modesty. Notoriety paces around like a kid at a candy store. Everything shopping for love with a penchant for a penny. Old Abe built a shack around the confines of his persona personalized by a petrification. Stable as Clark Gable with a hint of the "Sundance Kid" on a scarlet scarab of a song and dance made corporeal. My son was raised by his mother, due to my call of duty. Once I rose in the ranks to Lieutenant I was contracted by an orginization called the "Lightbringers". They are the most secret of all harness' into the supernatural in that they dwell in the life giving forces that are the most important thing in democracy to protect. Democratic apologies being made to us people with psychic abilities. It is the hardest thing in the world for me to become attached to life ticking away into the darkness. My two sons are the ying and my daughter is the yang. I remarried after I came home from Desert Storm. I used to love Veronica because of her wit, charm and aristocratic background. Seeking an armistice with Mrs. MoonHeart, but women with the moon on the mind like to shy away from accoutriments. Veronica was a child actress and pin up girl beauty queen. Funny how expressions of self get turned inside out into a heart of stone. Being lonely makes you forget the memory of mass effect. Distilled by heartache makes you a calamitous of a cummulus of emotive. I am not perfect, but no official can be extraordinarily able to connect with a courting of the contentious connundrum that is satisfaction.

No comments: