Monday, August 4, 2008

Pick Asidz: Tablet Tennis

Sicco: I'm having a baby with my pocket pussy...

Loca: I want you to take herbal suppliments for penis erectile stimulus, so you can gain a few extra inches, o.k.?

Trax: And you want me to use rogaine too?

Loca: Yup!

Trax: How about I put the rogaine on my pubes and the penis enlarger in my hair? Do you think that I'd look like a penis medusa who is growing a friendly forest?

Loca: Hokey the snare would say put out that penis tire.

Sicco: Loca you and Trax should get together and do a duet for "Wyvern Wulf". Loca you could sing with Trax...and the (real andrias-ie: parasites) can sing in the background. Then you could rename the band "Wulf Parasite"!

Trax: You know what I like about the string on a tampon? Is that it looks like you have a mouse living in your vagina complexicat. Maybe then you could identify with what it felt like to have a penis monster?

Loca: Oh yeah, well when you wear a condom it looks like you put a raincoat over a matchbox car. You need penis wheels sexy...your penis makes it blow!

Trax: Well my matchbox isn't 20 yet or ever...they say 7 is a lucky number yet six basks in the sunshine of much adieu over something...

No comments: