Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pick Asidz: Stumble across my thoughts

Cleu: What is the opposite of a homicide?

Clyde: A matricide?

Cleu: Nope just another day in hollywood!

Clyde: Would you kill Holly if you could?

Cleu: Nope just rape her senseless.

Clyde: What about "Capital Hillary"?

Cleu: I'd Obama her....

Clyde: Doesn't take a genius to smell that coffee.

Sicco: I heard that Trax spoke to the F.B.I.'s Psychic Affairs Unit liason...

Cleu: Did he do it telepathically?

Clyde: If I was a telepath I'd think dirty thoughts.

Cleu: If you were a telepath you would rid the world of bad geometry.

Clyde: Yeah I'd do mystery math...

Sicco: I'd do the slick psychic routine around the clock. Hoping to secretly hock...

Cleu: That is what Trax does in his "dreamspeaking", he says...Dial a ding a ling...This is the psychic hotline.

No comments: