Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pick Asidz: Archetecture Me Golden

Trax: O.k. Loca, I'm going to reprogram you for the day. Your circuit fry if you don't recharge every once in a while, and Brainchild keeps threating to make you balk like a chicken instead of talk, cause I'm chicano...

Loca: Thank you sexy, but as an android I don't need your help as my functions are totally autonomous.

Trax: Like whistling dixie in a cyberstorm of deserted motherboards...

Loca: Well keep your hands to yourself and off of my circuit conductors!

Trax: Have you caught wind that I'm trying to change you from a "nymphbot" to an "assasodrone"? You are such an autonomaton! But you were built using cloned bodyparts, so you are essentially human in physicality, yet your maindrive and core are android. Brainchild first simulated you in I.V.R. then built your bio-organic infrastructure with the help of Cannibal. Your a neurosensor array and wouldn't it be cool if robots learned to spellcast?

No comments: