Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pick Asidz: White Witch Itch

On the phone-
Charma: You know we need to introduce Trax and Army to the mystic arcane?

Charisma: The white witch code goes out to those who practice the arcane like those two?

Charma: How are my kid's?

Charisma: Tired of you needing to save face!

Charma: You know finding a good man is like diving for oysters with a 100 foot drop?

Charisma: Well you have been at it for so long, I'd have thought you would at least have come up with one pearl by now?

Charma: It's a polluted ocean...

Charisma: You need a greenpeace of man hunting sis!

Charma: Or I need a sexual harassment case against a sea otter. Yup...I got you.

Charisma: How about batting cleanup and taking your kids back for a weekend or two?

Charma: I'm sorry but didn't you remember our agreement? They stay with their auntie until they are fully trained in the underground hacker program. I want Lily to become C+++ afficiated and Bron to have the highest level of challenge in robotics and mechanical engineering that the underground can offer! If you had kids with Flipdsidz someday you would understand.

Charisma: I don't have the time to pamper children all the time, cause I'm on call for the psychic development cause for the F.B.I.

Charma: You have been overstressing you brain with clairvoyant remote viewing, haven't you?

Charisma: Yup see daisys sideways...

Charma: You know our shared power is greater than the division of our parts?

Charisma: Of course I know that, but we fight too much...

Charma: Enough said!

No comments: