Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pick Asidz: Party Like an Upstart

Blank: So I went to Universal Studios and dove in with the mechanical "Jaws" shark. I rode it about halfway to the finish line before people started yelling and calling security. I want to go shark seeing in Australia, but my plan is to take Trax, so he can tell me what they are thinking. I want to know, cause I'm fascinated by death...ever since I was a kid growing up in Englewood, I wanted to get up close and personal to the Grim Reaper. I believe/know that the Grim Reaper is actually a shade spectre. With my Nostropodia I have the power to control some of them. Like an attack dog from the great beyond. That kid Trax is into the light elements of things, but my friend Clyde shares my zeal for the darkness...He is the ultimate enabler and cohort for all things to go along with...

No comments: