Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pick Asidz: Gypsy Poughkipsie

Andromeda: My element is the "shadowspring" of a dark cold night life. The love is the magnet which makes opposites attract so I can reflect. Just like the Mayflower of culture, love is a phenomenon to a "capitalist concotion". I can concoct presidence, but I can't create a delerium until I apply precision. Precise to the ingradient ingredient of 180% centerfeit. Proxy to dare and compare. Love doesn't compromise but death should. I listen to the admoration confetti that comes with the climactic contract, the pact between glamour and lace. That is my boyfriend Slikx's department. He is a manifestual dignitary to lust's neccesity. He keeps me out of the loop of his "day job". "No you cannot pose in my magazine or my movies, you are a lot better than that", he says. Even though he tells me I could have been a better runway model than gypsy. "Keep it old school and tradition has it's own brand of culmination. Constrict yourself around the ignanamous and the coil may strangle you like a garote. Make a set of rules for yourself and things pan out into the melting pot of ingenuity. The smooth focus of a dreaming wayfarer instills life beyond the dream into a considerate realism. You wouldn't believe how many mythic things stemmed from realistic paraformalities. It's like terraforming a new planet to reap the rewards of a dreamscape isoscoles.

No comments: