Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pick Asidz: F.B.I. Psychic Affairs Director Luna Cole

Luna: Heck to those adventathropes Traz...you know the F.B.I. has a lot of more pressing matters to deal with than miscreant gang members.

Traz: Well we could leave it to those big shots Flipsidz and Styz?

Luna: So I've been hearing reports that a kid named Trax Murphy is talking to aliens late at night and learning spellcraft from them?

Traz: As the keepers of order we should correspond with him and his "Lightbringaz Gang", as they are the pseudo sect of the real "LightBringers Orginization". That one is above our heads, just like the "Skulls" and the "Free Masons". The Lightbringers have supposedly been around since the days after Camelot and King Arthur fell...

Luna: I heard that Trax's father General Glen Murphy is a lightbringer? Does that tie him into being a vagabond free mason? That is what I want to know.

Traz: Well you know that the F.B.I. trys to make laws and regulations on psychic affairs, but because that is unconstitutional they have to limit their purpose to just observational symmetries.

Luna: Well I'm interested in all of the above, yet Flipsidz is always jagging about his former colleuge in some crazy anarchist group, his name is Mr. Blank as he always uses an alias. What do you think about getting a mole into that witchrafting subculture.

Traz: Sounds like something that we could add to that fish bowl of varying colors...I'll get on it with the police. You see what you can scrap up in terms of the agency.

Luna: The night hides the veracity of the mortal coil Traz. We have to enter it to find out what secrets are lurking in the pseudo shadows of what lingers in the alleyways. The world is changing and we as the F.B.I. need to change with it...

No comments: