Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pick Asidz: Test the psyche

Luna: Okay Trax we are going to do some psychic testing on you!

Trax: Should I start launching thought bombs? My real power is clairvoyant dreaming...

Luna: Do you like to daydream?

Trax: Sure do! I love the peace that comes from the somber "dreamscicle".

Luna: Okay I have some cards in my hand and I want you to try and read me mentally to see what suit and what kind of card I am holding.

Trax: You are a guarded one are you not?

Luna: Yes I've gone through psychic shielding lessons. The people I deal with like to keep their secrets guarded closely.

Trax: How exactly do you refract our psychic advances then?

Luna: We have been trained through meditations and such.

Trax: Cool, but what happens when you run into a telekinetic or a remote viewer? They can see through walls and the telekinetics can move objects with their minds...

Luna: That is classified...

Luna: You aren't one of those are you?

Trax: No not myself, as young as I am, but I know some others with special paranormal abilities. A lot of them I'm related to. Some of them suprised me in places when my shielding was down. Psychic people, to my knowledge, come in all shapes and sizes. Some people call us freaks, but to most we are valued members of society. At least that is how I hope the F.B.I. sees us...

No comments: