Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pick Asidz: Fanfairy To: Jenna Fisher

Fanfare: Oh my entourage is getting uncomfortable becuase of my brother's written words like rotten asparagus for breakfast. Told to put on my thinking cap, I'll put on this old cowboy hat and rustle up some lost cigarettes. My mom is going crazy trying to make spells to help Trax, so she can do her own thing and take care of him without coming firsthand. Just like a celebrity to nurse her son with a cursened pacifier. Me, I like to think I'm tough...but my brother is like aged leather and I'm more like satan. Silk sheets and ergomatrices for me, moth eaten coach in the ghetto crackhouse for him. The country is about to implode on itself like a balloon filled with notions of nitroglycerin. Peppy like a pig all to eager to send itself to "Camp Slaughterhouse". I don't think so Pandora, you don't get the priveledge of opening my secret little box!

No comments: