Friday, February 27, 2009

Pick Asidz: The art of becoming a mother figure

Veronica: Blake did you get me the artifactz and potions I need for the Nightbringer solstice?

Blake: I want to tell Slikx sumthing about my shoes, "I bought these pussy pumping sneakers wholsale, they massage my feet and give my toes boners".

Veronica: Very funny stud!

Blake: That Trax kid is always coming up with new stuff, so I have to keep up and on my toes. Yes I got you the reloquim artifactual and the hypotexture to reciting the "Lost Dreamz" spell for your stupid Nightbringer solstice. Bunch of old chicks playing witch if you ask me. But I'll grant your requests one at a time. If it puts dinero in my pockets...

Veronica: There are many different kinds of witchcraft and different varities of witches in the world. Most people don't realize all the differences in spellcraft. Some people assume we are bad, but others think that we do good. Every spell is a debate in the congress of the arcane.

Blake: Sweety, am I still your little consortium consort and plaything?

Veronica: As long as you keep it coming with a silver lining and make yourself useful. I see you with eyes of purpose...

No comments: