Monday, February 23, 2009

Pick Asidz: Daddy tell me what you "no"

Blank: My daughter just asked me, "Daddy do snakes fart"?
I told her no, "because they would turn into reptilian baloons".

Clyde: Like my girlfriend when she is pregnant? Right Blank? Anyway speaking of our kids, my son had a question about "Barbie and Ken's" genetalia...so I thought of "Baby I'm gonna love you like a Ken doll!" "But damnit Barbie I can't get it up!" "I've got no penis to come between us".

Blank: Ha, ha , ha scumpop. I heard one the other day, some jerky was saying " You bitch...you are cookoo for cocoa cocks". So I said to them "Yeah and I'm "Count Chocula". They then had a dumbfounded expression on their face. I love reprimanding people...remember "Mad Magazine's" snappy answers to stupid white people?

Clyde: That is genius! Do you know the funny thing about mob guys is that if they don't carry a piece, they carry a comb? Like you can shoot the bristles off that thing.

Blank: What is an apprendobim for "Bambi"?

Clyde: What? Bambina or sumthing?

Cleu: No fawn leprochaun fool!

Sicco: How about "deer queer"? Does Crux have horns?

Blank: Or maybe I should get some venison medecine for Trax?

Crux: How about "Fawnzi"? Is eye candy an optometrist gigalo?

Blank: No more like a gynocologist with his own "pussy thermometer".

Clyde: Reminded by the leprochaun thing, I thought up "magically deerlicious"!

Sicco: Hey Blankmaster...do you want to play some "Pretty Ho" games?

Blank: With one sucking my joystick and massaging my buttons?

Sicco: Or maybe we could play with "asterdroids" and "Dog her"?

Clyde: How bout cut the androids some "slack man"?

No comments: