Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pick Asidz: Fuck the voices

Trax: Baby you are so lucky to be a robot...you don't have to listen to a man made prison that escaped from pandora's box on the street that made it's way into my old apartment, just numbers and sequences to a sane computer.

Loca: What are you going to do about that?

Trax: I don't know...I'm just starting to notice that the sales of ear plugs and sleeping pills are going through the roof. Should I invest?

Loca: It makes a sane man want to kill somebody in hiding? Don't it?

Trax: You got that shit sloppy side right sexy.

Loca: What about that pinky thing you do to the spanish people?

Trax: Oh that "on to you" thing?

Loca: Yeah that is so sexy when it comes from a hotty.

Trax: I'm always good looking to computer even though I've put on some extra data.

Loca: Data dude! That guy is nothing compared to me!

Trax: (Well you know you are bionic if you want to kick the shit out of Mike and Jen)...oops...fuck the voices!

No comments: