Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pick Asidz: The gamble of finer things

Loca: You have a bushy tushy Trax...

Trax: What is my ass you're new chia pet?

Loca: Yeah I want to plant a kiss on it.

Trax: Or get me a minature lawnmower?

Loca: Trax do you love me?

Trax: Let me guess..? You think I would have loved you more in your former life? I think you wouldn't have even noticed me...

Loca: So now I'm an anonymous android?

Trax: And I'm an androgenous man boy...

Loca: Why don't you just program me to speak "jive monkey"?

Trax: You mean cause I hang out with so many African Americans? But baby I make you so homely with those "prose clothes"?

Loca: Well if they are black I feel like giving them the "N-Bird"!

Trax: What is that?

Loca: It's a chocolate covered middle finger.

Trax: That is a little racist "honkeybot"!

Loca: What about the mulatto president?

Trax: Oh I'd like to let him in on that pinky thing I do.

Loca: Which one?

Trax: I'm not talking about on you...what do you think that one means like a good little "Loca Quotient"?

Loca: It means on to you boo boo...

No comments: