Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love is in the heir-Song

Chorus-Now na now na now, Now na now na now Cat
Now na now na now, Now na now na now Drat

I like to...to..to...at two in the morning. Girl if you are my baby then you better heed this forewarning...
You're a succubus
And just because
You think I'm a wuss
Doesn't mean you can use me
Give love free...free...free at three in the morning
Girl you better love me
Cause I'm pretty horny

You are an angelle kat
But just like that
Wasn't born in a vat
I'm not a rat
I'm you're friend today
While we are at play
We kiss the day away
Under covers of love...

You are my necrobyrd
I know that is absurd
Just feel the word
Coming from me in the morning
If you didn't know
That bird is a crow
Not friend or foe
Giving us a warning

I'm a geowulf
You've seen all the proof
I make things go poof
But just like your smile
The age of beguile
We'll start in a while
I'm your necrowulf
Today I'm uncouth
Uncork the vermouth
Let's have a little party
Tantric and tame
Say my name
Girl this is my game
At four in the morning...

You are a necrofysh
I'll give you your wish
A succulent dish
To swim with me this morning
But in this little pond
We go above and beyond
The magic wand
The water we get warm in...
Oh what a woman!

Love is in the heir
We play truth or dare
Of this I swear
To names we conform with
Josia is one
When I've begun
I'm not on the run
To things we adorn with
You love the hope
Which we elope
No longer use dope
That is a name I belong with...

And then we break down
Girl don't frown
I'm just another clown
In love with pet names...

No comments: