Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pick Asidz: Talk is cheap when the mourning comes

Trax: I'm so freaking bloated at this point...I think the hospital tried to kill me because I was using toothpaste to cleanse my system along with drinking lots of salt water and vitamin C pills...plus my handy dandy Ativan. Damn that first bug I had, like having a little spider live inside my penis. Three years of hell and then the thing finally died! Thank Jesus! Still got the hookworm bad after 5 years. Can see them inside my eyes when I hold my head up to the light. They come out with Bennadryl, so I take lots of dyphinhydromine. The best are the Laraxapan/Loratadine mix. Need Vermox, Penecilin, Leviquid, Amozycilin, azithromycin, Pyridium, Albenza combo. Figured that out...keep it on the lay low unhypnotize me oblivious chart.
P.S. Not to forget the regular bathing in Witch's Bane, Hydrogen peroxcide and Epsom Salt. Then wash off with rubbing alcohol...

No comments: