Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pick Asidz: Super Mental Man

Trax: Hey Sexy...I've thought of a new idea for a costume for this Halloween.

Loca: What? An android like me?

Trax: No...I call him " Super Mental Man".

Loca: What are his special powers?

Trax: Well, I would dellusionally try to fly around for starters...then I would have a psych med utility belt.

Loca: Ha, ha, ha...very bunny.

Trax: Yeah I sometimes wonder if my bio-mom had just left me to be adopted by the Easter Bunny in a wooden basket in a field of substituted three leaf clovers. Then I would have waited there. Been passed over by the tooth fairy and Santa Claus, then puked on on Saint Patty's day.
Rudolph or Frosty might have saved me though? Rudolph with his nose so bright, once upon a time his butthole used to be tight...

Loca: Why did Santa Claus turn into a shrunken head?

Trax: Why?

Loca: Cause he mistaked a pygmy for an elf!

Trax: Hee, hee, hee robot tell good joke! Ever hear about the Jamaican Reindeer? He had a bobsled instead of a sleigh!

Loca: You are super mental man...as I am an android of your imagination!

No comments: