Monday, April 20, 2009

Once again..."The Original Duke of Biohazard"-To: Resident Evil

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies
Shoot them in the head
Live Underground
Don't make a sound
You might wake the dead
Alice is not in wonderland
The earth is in despair
Survival is the name of the game
Which Umbrella cannot repair
Call me the "Duke of Biohazard"
As I stand my ground
How many bullets do I have?
As my heart may pound?
This virus is the fall of man
To which only the lucky get the cure
No I will not join the company
With such sophisticated allure
Piece me back together
Paste me a somber plan
The residents are all evil
With this gun in hand
Hopefully I can stay immune
Like my ammunition
Keep my head on straight
Sweeping my volition
Yes I'm volatile
My sanity is my base
If I stay alive
We might save the human race!

No comments: