Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Measure: Act 4

Narrorator-Merlinus: Juggle the gizzard and hand me a light. Your love is like water to my thirsty delight. Fernando and Angelica did elope to a new castle of newfound hope...life is renewed with a little medecine? I'm killing deer and eating the venison.

Angelica: Thank you good wizard! Talking about the filter of a rocket to space on a railroad tilter. My question is a reflection of myself in a mirror. I look at myself and doubt I can hear her. What is my hope to toy in a boy. Harrow the suggestion of which I annoy...

Fernando: I wish I could ship unto the clouds on a dreamboat called "synthesis". Purchased a purpose about relevant deliverences. To be convinced of this...a vacation I need, while here I bleed oozing the love of a rainbow provocation at a foreign destination. Among the raindrops of heaven I found Good Measure, hot as butter and ill pleasure. Melting on the grill, my love is as endearing as a cold winter chill. Frost forebearing to temper the cold heat, did you figure me to be one of the meek? If so then stand aloof to ponder your perserverence in an original thought suggesting adherence. I stand on the tangent of a new life, but here I am on a cliff diving into strife?

Angelica: To live in a question...perplexed in a dream. People are purple and I've got red ice cream. Don't ask me a question sounding so shrewd. Like you are a lounging scoundrel who has seen me in the nude. Hurricane at harbor. Eclipse at school. Hide me in the closet where sunshine rules. Permit me to establish one simple temper. A catalyst at heart with one gleaming ember. Intermesh and intertangle a new roof to shingle. Settle down the tantrum and listen to our own anthem?

Fernando: So you are asking me to establish a symbiosis, like miosis and mitosis, in a bag full of doughnuts? Oh what I wouldn't do to succumb. To warlike encouragement of my anger like a crumb. Leaving a trail through a forest of doubt. Bringing life to the dream is what thy harvest about?

Angelica: Potential you have...party people you have not! You sir, are a tiller of a bag full of snot. Tear in the eye, truth in thy heart. Natural in dimensions which set us apart?

No comments: