Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pick Asidz: Held Captive

Armitage: Here I am holding the hand of a boyscout when I should be holding a desert eagle? My dream is to get my father's armour out of the military and for use by myself. He was Mi6 and an inventor of grandeous proportions. It is called the prototype X.P.M. (Xenomorphic Promethius Armour). It is biomechanical and hooks into the body's bioelectric thinking through a device called a "braincap mainframe". The military wants to mass produce the hardware componentry and I am fighting them step by step. I am the inheritee, not Uncle Sam! I am only one person, what can I do? That is what they say to themselves then they promote "An Army of One"? So I am taking a vacation sleeping with the enemy, literally. I hate the scum I associate with, but they are a means to an end. Women selling their bodies, does not mean we sell our souls!

No comments: