Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pick Asidz: Fe Fi Fo Tic Tac Toe

Avatar: Mom you are always spending time with me and not Bron? When are you going to at least visit him or call him to find out how he is doing?

Charma: Men suck little one...

Avatar: What sucks is that men are a dime a dozen and the real men are off at war.

Charma: Maybe I should date an alien?

Avatar: Not an illegal, right?

Charma: No honey...I'm trying to support us by finding a man with money and power.

Avatar: Good looking too?

Charma: Yeah draw a picture of one and I'll try to find one that looks like him online!

Avatar: Maybe I should draw "Where is weirdass now"?

Charma: Yeah, Carmen is in San Diego while Charma is in la la land?

Avatar: Maybe Mr. Right is a writer?

Charma: Maybe Mr. Wrong is what is left? Lily if you could pinpoint one avenue of exceptionalism in a person what would it be?

Avatar: Like a good role model or just an expressionalism in the heat of the moment?

Charma: Good word for your age! Yeah I guess...something for Joe Average to be recognized and acknowledged with!

Avatar: I can think of more than one thing Mom.

Charma: Okay then...think of three idealisms.

Avatar: A positive outlook which entails hope, stability, and kick ass accoutrements Mom. I want to swing around in style!

Charma: So do I baby girl, but should I invest first and investigate later?

Avatar: Maybe you shouldn't procrastinate at your age?

Charma: You are right, but you are pissing me off! Even a clairvoyant like myself, who is able to remote view and distinguish the positive from the chaotic, I still have problems in pinpointing a winner. One minute they are on the right track and then the next they are eating beans under the traintrack of disallocation.

Avatar: I guess we are enigmatic vampires pressuring lost causes then?

Charma: Or mneumatic werewulf geeks biting the head of admission! A token of affection from even a poor guy is a consideration at this point.

Avatar: Too bad I'm too short to ride that roller coaster Mom...yeah right!

No comments: