Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pick Asidz: Nipple Pit Bull

Sicco: Yeah, yeah...you know about breast feeding right? Well I like to penis feed my girlfriend...

Cleu: Oh yeah, you should lube up those rusty nipples with "Vasoclean" and "W.D. Portly".

Sicco: O.k., another fat joke. I'm going on a "fry it". Cleu aren't you dating a fat girl?

Cleu: She is a "hefty hefty cinch sack" Sicco!

Sicco: Aren't they all on an overweight date? I told you fat girls are horny, didn't I?

Cleu: Yeah I'm her backdoor man. Cause as soon as I lay down the sauce, I resusitate for 15 and then ask for another biscuit.

Sicco: You must be like the race horse "Semen Biscuit"!

Cleu: No I'm more like a pitbull on nitrous...you cracker.

Sicco: Well I'm a "two can slam her". Maybe I'll introduce you to androidal love...it's adjustable.

Cleu: You and that mechanical animal of yours!

Sicco: Nothing like a nympho robot person to spark up your day.

Cleu: Or her button lights to ignite your candle?

Sicco: Push button love is the best kind my friend...but it's hard to rebound with a person who is programmed to love you.

Cleu: Yeah and no make up sex?

Sicco: Nope, just wake up Tex...cowboy needs to steer.

No comments: