Monday, April 6, 2009

Pick Asidz: Smoke Stack

Armitage: Stupid smoking! Don't you realize it causes emphyzema, heart disease and cancer?

Trax: You would be smoking too in my predicament!

Armitage: Why don't you get medecine?

Trax: Because I tried and they returned it to sender. Imagine they embargoed your health care?

Armitage: Don't you have medical insurance?

Trax: Yeah with over a hundred visits to Cottage Hospital. They charge me every time and don't do squat to help me. Last time I went in they wouldn't let me sit down in the intake room, called me schizo and asked to see the worms! Like I can pull one out of my intestines or some freaking thing like that.

Armitage: Go to Mexico Trax!

Trax: I don't have the money right now! Social security and Pro Pay with 100 bucks a week. Guess who suggested I get on that? More like he insisted...

Armitage: Your stepfather right?

Trax: Yup, he said he would send me more money.

Armitage: Support you after puting a hit on you and trying to kill you?

Trax: Yeah I'm stupid for listening.

Armitage: He raised you and then threw you away.

Trax: Made me mental, helped steal my grandmother's inheritance, and put a hit on me eight years ago.

Armitage: Then we have good old hitman radio to thank him for as well?

Trax: They never shut up or leave me alone. I want to do something, but I'd rather do it legally. I want a get back with a king kong sized boner!

Armitage: If only King Kong was on your side.

Trax: Opposite side of the Trax my dear...opposite side of the Trax.

No comments: