Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pick Asidz: The pursuit of perserverance

Trax: Do you ever have daze where you fell hickory smoked out?

Cog: I feel more like I was made with riboflavin and M.S.G. You know Trax that the spanish miss your flavor? You should spend more time with the "Grinderz" and increase your mexican vocabulary!

Trax: I try to devote a little of my time to each of the "Neu Gangs".

Cog: Yeah my crew hates the "Lightbringaz". We are "hellbringaz", but we make the rules to justify our disorder.

Trax: That makes cents!

Cog: Grrr...you make my gonads grizzly...and my machismo mayhem. Whatever...That provoking stuff works better on the blacks. Us spanish are used to being put down and we roll with it on the move.

Trax: Well that makes me a player in that game...take a look at my name.

Cog: I can't believe your mother actually named you that! Must have been due to the California setting. The scenery here is the "Static Anticlimactic"...

No comments: