Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pick Asidz: California Crazys

Mr. Blank: Pepper Mill text

Abansil unrest

The abigail trist

We always coexist


Trax: I'm half spanish wulf/ half english kat

Gotta know better than to live in a vat

Clones and transmogrifies

Drat on Tat


Loca: I am too cool for school

Tuesday and transmogrify

Target my conscience

And ratify the blend


Armitage: Is that like my "bend the verb", you little nerb!


Mr. Blank: Nope it's just take advantage...Like the King's game of Tennis!


Loca: Pieces to life's puzzle

Scattered about

Where to fit in in my dream's tantamount?

Or put on another show?


Trax: This dish is cuisine
This platter is swish
I open my mouth 
And in goes my wish
Gimme some candy!

Loca: Are you a telepathic timebomb or a warty warlock? Make up your mind...

Trax: I'm a "Timepath"! Little baby blue sunshine...
The spells from the aliens and Mr. Blank's Nostropodia, plus some killer dank.

Loca: Dank dubbage or are you already snoozing wolf boy?

Armitage: I think he put on another costume in the blink of unzipping his fly!

Charma: What is the concept of such delinquency?

Charisma: I think it's just Trax's necroflexus!

Charma: What costume is that sexy?

Trax: It's my necroflexus, you guessed it! You are the winner of King Kong...

Charma: King Kong or your bigass bong? Stoneage Capitan...

No comments: