Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pick Asidz: Lateball

Crux: Hey tweekerbell get with the program or it's off to the dungeon with you, like Blank would say.

Skatz: Religion doesn't come from meth.
It comes from math. History revolves in it's own revolutions.

Clyde: Rags to riches and richs to snitches.
Righteous recover in it's discovery.

Trax: Get off "the Sims" arrow of the cyberdweeb and get with brewing this potion.

Cleu: Okay but I need mandrake to make it a timewulf concoction!

Trax: I wanna be a werewulf for a day like "TraxWulf".

Cleu: I need some more blood from Lazzo too...Remember the time that you thought you were a necromancer Trax? You broke into that cemetary and tried to raise the dead back in the day?

Trax: Yeah " Tombstone Forest" was the name of that place. Back when I was in my first gang in my teens we were called "the D.C. Obituaries". Our ruler was the Castmaster Mr. Cast. Blank is a lot better than than that guy was. Blank takes us on suprise joyrides with all his connects. Flipsidz has more clout though because he works for the goverment, and this new guy "Traz" seems to be taking an interest in me and my spellcraft.

No comments: