Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pick Asidz: Nobody's Arrow to Que

Sicco: You know Trax does this countdown with lights? He has an affinity to all light as a lightbringer. He stops at a streetlight and counts down the seconds from red to green. He is right about 60% percent of the time. Which is a hell of a lot better than I could do. I'm good at summing people up with my intuition and sniffing people out for the stuff they are made of...
I personally believe in the spirit of the hawk to be my spirit guide. I have one named "Talonz". He is really hard to take care of.

Charma: The thing for witches and warlocks these days is to have a spirit companion animal with them to gain positive chi with nature. Good karma is rock solid when you have something positive with or around you. The Gridlockx are well known for that kind of thing, but they aren't as witchcraft oriented as some of the Neu Gang Sects. Chris Cross of who is boss tagging the planet...

No comments: