Monday, November 23, 2009

Pick Asidz: Scratch and Sniff

Luna: Traz get your head out of that "Metamorphasis" book and come look at this sculpture Trax made for me!

Traz: Like I care about that "woo her" nonsense...

Luna: Oh put on your pretend hat!

Traz: O.k. what a great guy...it is even painted red. Is this supposed to be like the "Trojan Horse"? Are little androids going to pop out or sumthing?

Luna: Look at the detail...it's like a female "Adonis"!

Traz: You are talking to a black man about a kinda white guy with a little penis, who is supposed to be all that and a bag of Greek chips?

Luna: You know...at least you could pretend to like him sometimes without that good cop/bad cop mentality routine in effect. Let's ask Mortimer what he thinks? Mort...you like my chisel wissle?

Mort: Why don't you just copy yourself onto a CD rom and install it into his mainframe?

Luna: Better me...than that blond android!

Mort: I've got an idea...why don't we spy on him again?

Luna: O.k.

Traz: He was just joshing sweet thang...

Luna: Why doesn't he make an android out of an old "Cabbage Patch Kid" or a "My Buddy" doll. Why does she have to be so life like?

Mort: Because she used to be human and she is androidal clone...Does that answer your obsession?

Traz: Don't you have any psychics to embridle today?

Luna: Yes, but they are so little...

Traz: How so?

Luna: I mean they have only a little psychic power...I like the big cahunas!

Mort: Psychic city here we come...is the "bird" the word?

Traz: That is a cool comparison...psychic waves and all that! But really Special Agent Cole, you have work to do, try and quit obsessing about the "Bringers"!

Luna: But that kid is the key to "Cult City"!

Traz: Uh, cults and the F.B.I. do not mix. Like Peter and the Wolf and Slick Rick.

Luna: Pop goes my whistle...you know I carry a gun...right Black daddy?

Traz: Don't say I won't incacerate your ass if you get too crazy...in my own little prison.

Luna: Trax would slip me a key and a file.

Traz: Good if he uses a bible...sure he would...keep screaming!

P.S. It's all fun and games until someone loses a Josh!

No comments: