Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pick Asidz: Beautiful Lifeforce

At Gridlockx junction

Charma: Psychics exert and extend lifeforce Luna...

Luna: So that is how telekinetics grab hold of things with their spirit?

Charma: So your question is "Where do spirits come from?"

Entering in and overhearing...

Trax: The spirit wold baby!

Luna: Oh whatever you lunatic!

Loca: No he is right, "Bloodsucker Red"!

Luna: O.k. pee pee machine!

Trax: You know I'm only as crazy as the wolf.

Loca: And as quick as the cat...

Luna: Whatever grasshoppers! Red is the Law!

Loca: O.k. we submit to psychic handcuffs...

Trax: Yeah, yeah you got me...I'm a techie gang member who helps create and update androids on the black market. So sue me...

Luna: You know we love/hate the Gridlockx and you are a "Duet" to boot?

Trax: But someday I will be a moonbringer and a lightbringer at the same time. The ying yang of light and dark...

Loca: Keep dreaming wolf gadget! Rouge Roulette here gives me the feebee jeebies.

Luna: No playing cards with Officer Cole dweebs....rouge roulette doesn't come tax free!
Black Ops is in love with what you can do Trax Monger...maintain and upgrade their biomechanicals on the battlefield. Your dad is equiping androids for war. He even wants to enlist "Locality" here...

Trax: Well tell him that I still won't support his ass! War isn't a theology of the moon. It is a method of deployment during the hunger. But the light is a constant life giver.

Luna: You know I believe in the Moone as a MoonBringer enlist...

Trax: So you want to get in with those MooneWytches and MooneWarlockes?

Luna: Like Jasone Moone?

Trax: Never met, but i am fascinated! I hear he is the leader of the MoonBringer Organization?

Luna: Little is known about him. I desperately want to meet him.

Loca: You and an Army...

Trax: Yeah they call her "Armitage".

Loca: No not that Army stupid...you always think more beautifuller while your nose is up my bolts.

Luna: Are you working on that engineering degree?

Trax: Nope. Mechanical is schematical so far. I can't do everything myself. I can't even hope to compete with the Ressurectionis by myself.

Luna: Well try dealing with the Hellbringers!

Trax: My advice is to stay close and as far away from Cog at the same time.

Luna: Allright Loca you can nickname me "Rouge Roulette"! That is if I have to deal with Satanists.

Loca: I hate Saitan? As part machine? Not like literal sunshine.

Luna: But we do...that is those that believe in Order.

Trax: I'm with you on that...

Charma: Hit over the head with a baseball bat? Slugger...the moon is the closest on that road to wherever like a psychic roller coaster.

Luna: As long as you go to the sun.

Loca: Clones come from Jupiter! Not Venus.

Luna: Then count me in....

No comments: