Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pick Asidz: Machines want to go to heaven too...

At Gridlockx Junction



Trax: Every device has a soul coming to it if it does a good job. Just like every insect starts at the bottom.



Loca: You know machines want to go to heaven too?



Luna: So do psychics, but sin is a playground for the criminal psychality.



Trax: Spirit energy babys. You know no chee is for free?



Loca: That is somehting I miss out on being a biomechanical.



Trax: Well you both have got me as a friend. Don't you?


Luna: For reals with no copping feels? Trax I only like you because you are a psychic and we at the F.B.I. Psychic Affairs Division collect people like you. Not in love with that myth that you are half werewolf/half werecat.

Trax: Well I am what I am gene spliced or not. Cloned or confetti. Said Trax the Sailor Man.

Luna: Trax in love with a tin can!

Loca: Fuck the train look at the clock!

Luna: Forget the knoose the ship is still leaving the dock.

Trax: You two think alikes, F.B.I. and part machinehead. What about a psychic techie threesome?

Luna: Then have someone write the obituary? At the robot graveyard on the way to the Unicorn?

Trax: Women are all the same. They all like accessories...

Loca: Bling bling to Trax doing the sailor thing...

Luna: Bam bam to the trailor camp. We are fixing you and your crew up with Flipsidz and his secretive Gridlockx.

Loca: Really? What would Traz say?

Trax: He probably say "I want that kid to grow up without getting killed".

Loca: Protect and virtualize moondreamer.

Luna: Protect and virtuserve shorty!

Loca: That is where I rock and matrix cocktail.

Trax: You figured it out! That is what we use you for hackerbotbabe. You are the biomechazas key to the Aphiz prototype. You are also the main element in my technoroad to heaven. You build it up there, you the remote control.

No comments: